Sound Deadener is a vibration (sound) dampening mat. The material consists of an anti-drum noise absorption layer, combined with an aluminum top layer forming an acoustic barrier.
- 1.8sq/m (19.4sq/ft) of Sound Deadener
- Silver finish
- (12 x sheets at 300mm x 500mm)
- Appearance: Black Butyl based core with 4 mil silvery aluminium reinforced layer backed with white wax paper release liner.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 3.2kg/psm
- Acoustic Loss Factor: 0.08 to 0.41
- Recommended Install Temperature: -10°C to +60°C
- Resistance Temperature Range: -40°C to +120°C
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water
- Storage: Product should be stored at room temperature for best application and should be stored horizontally in its package.
1 x 1.8m2 Sound Deadener Butyl Car Insulation Dampening Proofing
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: OZ-V63-822761
- Weight: 0.00
- SKU: OZ-V63-822761